Saturday, November 1, 2008

So the Blogging begins



So I finally gave in and decided to blog. Everyone told me I had to because I'm having a baby. Everyone's blogs I have seen are so cute and informative I thought I would give it a try. I am only a few weeks away from being a mom. Erich and I are very excited to become parents. Erich is the cutest and helps me out so much. He is the best husband, and I don't know what I would do without him.

I have been very lucky with my pregnancy. I have not really been sick. The only thing is the 9th month is hard because I'm on my feet all day at work. It really wears me out and I feel like the baby is sucking out all my energy by the end of the day. But I can't wait for our new arrival. I wonder what he looks like and about his personality. Having a baby is such a mystery at times but I know it will be the best thing in my life to be a mother.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to see your blog!! I love blogging because it's a good way to keep people informed on your life who live far away..and it's a super awesome way to keep a journal with pictures and everything!! If you look at the sites I like on the right side of my blog there is a link called blog help or something like that and it can help you pick a cute background. It's a good way to make it cute. Or you can go http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ to pimp your background. If you need any help with it just ask me. I'm not an expert but I know how to do a couple things.

Raab Family said...

So add your blog to my list. I want to track your blog.

bobbi said...

You have to go to layout and then to add links. Then you have to plug in blog addresses and save them there. I am glad you have a blog! It's way better than facebook!

bottspot said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It RULES!!! We missed you at the shower. Hope all is well. You are getting soooooo close!!!! Keep us posted!