Thursday, January 29, 2009

Owen is getting bigger everyday






I can't believe Owen is 2 1/2 months old now. Time has gone by so fast. I was just watching some video we took the day he was born. He was so small. He has started smiling now and acts like he wants to talk. His tongue is moving all the time and creating a lot of drool in the process. I can't wait for him to start laughing. I have gone back to work, which was hard but what do you do. I am so lucky to have family as baby sitters instead of using daycare.

4 comments:

bottspot said...

He is sooooo dang cute. I wanna see him in person sometime soon.

Unknown said...

He is smiling huh? That is so wonderful the only thing better is the laugh! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and catch up. It's been way too long since I last saw you!!

bobbi said...

He is getting soooo BIG!! It sucks to work with a little baby, I feel for you! Debbie wants to do lunch this Thursday, let me know if it works for you!

Jody Neeley said...

Wow Angie, he is just so adorable! Good luck with going back to work. It is tough leaving them behind, I feel for you!