Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Fever!!


Owen's Great, Great Auntie Brenda visiting from England
Can't take fingers away.
Great Grandma knit this hat and sweater for him.

I have been having tons of spring fever. I took the baby for a walk outside the other day and it was so nice to get out. Well Owen is the light of my life. He gets cuter and bigger everyday. He has really started getting a cute personality, and his laugh is so addicting. I really can't even remember my life without him. So we got our family pics taken at target a few weeks ago. I don't recommend them at all. Only good thing is that some of them turned out cute. Our lives are pretty boring at the moment, just working a ton and taking care of a baby. My great Aunt Brenda has been for the past 2 months visiting from England. It has been fun having her here. She loves Owen and has even babysat for me when I was called into work for a few hours. Owen is also teething and that has been fun. He has been using his fingers as chew toys. I guess whatever works for him.

4 comments:

bottspot said...

He is sooooo dang cute! I'd love to see him in person ~~ we need to get the crew together for lunch sometime!

KALLI said...

ooohhh so cute.
isnt it so fun to have a baby in the house?
I love that knitted sweater and hat. Anyhow, drop by my blog for a little looksie :)
kallischaos.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He is so big! I love the picture of him chewing on his little fingers.

Allison said...

So cute!!! He is getting so big!