Trying to help mommy with the dishes.So now that Owen has learned to stand up, he thinks he can do anything. This kid is fearless, which is kind of scary. He is now getting into everything. He loves buttons, knobs, or anything he is not supposed to be into. We got him this Lion push toy which he LOVES. He walks around with this thing everywhere. He knows how to push the nose and have the music come on and he does a little dance every time. It is so cute.
He has also got 4 new teeth this week. So he now has 2 front teeth and 4 bottom teeth and there are still more ready to come through. I guess he is lucky (and so I am) that they are all coming in at once. We have only had one really bad night so far. He only kept me up for 2 hours on a night that I worked, but we both made it through.
Also we finally decided to get his cat scan done. We debated it for a while and decided to get it done. He was the cutest thing when we went to get the scan done. They placed him on the table and wrapped up his arms and legs. Then they placed a strap over his forehead to keep him still. The only thing you could see was his cute little face. The test was less then 5 minutes and he never cried once. He was smiling, even the tech girl couldn't get over how good he was. So we didn't get the results until late the next day. That was a scary wait but it was good news once they did call. The Dr. said that his forehead just has a more bony prominence where his skull is joining together. I am hoping this is something that he will grow out of. We were so relieved by this news. So now we know he is a perfect little monster once again.

3 comments:
He is such a good boy! Pots and pans..and the dishwasher are the most fun of all!
He is sooo freaking cute. I am so glad everything came out well with the cat scan.
I can't believe he is almost a year old!! I am glad everything worked out will his bump on his head!!
Post a Comment