.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Finally an update!!
This year has really flown by. It has been a year today since I updated my blog and that is sad. A lot has happened this year both good and bad. I am going to try to update with the events of the year. Most of my updates will be about Owen. I know I am such a proud mother when it comes to adoring my sweet boy. I am going to try to recap last winter. We took Owen to see Disney on Ice. He loved it and it was even fun for the parents. He was barely 1 at the time. I should try to take him again and I sure he would love it even more. We also took him to his first easter egg hunt. He was having more fun playing with the basket then trying to find eggs to put in it. It it crazy to look back at these pictures of him and see how much he has grown.

.


.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is funny how we never notice how different the kids look because we see them everyday, but when you look back they are totally changed.
Post a Comment